Dry Ground, Julie Metz and Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal and Renewal

Just need to step over this grass...don't know if it was cut this week...keeps poking up and scratching my legs. Haven't got much protection since that last shave, but its starting to grow back. Not far now, nearly up to the washing line. Creep along this stone edge and hey...here we are. Mmm, just need to sniff out a little nice patch. here...no, went there yesterday. Sniff, sniff..this will do, dry and soft earth. Okay knickers down and sit...ah that feels good. Lets have a look and see what we've got...mmm...not too bad, just need to cover it up. Done. Shake the last bits of garden out of my paw and back to a cozy spot to sleep. Actually, I think I'll have a little read from 'Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal and Renewal by Julie Metz, before I go to sleep.
http://hannahandhettie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment