It's a beautiful...

It's a beautiful Easter Monday in Sydney and the Sun is shining. The air is a bit cool though so after breakfast we jumped straight on the bed because Mum and Dad were having a cup of tea. I could here the birds singing. Hettie and I can always hear the birds...there are so many of them, but they won't let us catch them. We did get one once and it really upset Mum.
Anyway we didn't feel like going out into the garden. Sitting on the bed was a much better idea. I was just getting comfy and Dad was up and Mum too. She got dressed and went downstairs to her gym. Michael Jackson was on the radio. I think he's dead now.
I suppose we better get up too and find a spot in the garden to sleep. Someones upsetting the neighbours dogs so I don't suppose its going to be a peaceful day. It's better when everyones gone off to work. I'll be glad when this holidays over. Now where is Hettie?

No comments:

Post a Comment