Last night Hettie...

Last night Hettie didn't come home after dinner. That was naughty as Mum doesn't like her to stay out at night. It was cold as well because it is nearly mid autumn in Sydney. I don't know where she went...she never tells me!
Some people came round for dinner with Mum and Dad so perhaps they scared Hettie off. I did hear Dad get up early morning...grumbling in his sleep and then the door slid open and Hettie came in. Carrying on as usual about the cold, but its her own fault. Of course I was still in my bedroom which is also Mum's bathroom. I sat up waiting for my younger sister to appear and I wanted an explanation for keeping me up with worry all of last night.
However, something more important transpired when Dad appeared with the biscuit packet thingy and Hettie rabbited on and on and I had already forgotten what I had forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment