Melissa Etheridge and Me!

The evenings are getting darker now so I can get a bit closer to the house and look in to see whats happening without being noticed. I did that last night. I just thought I would keep an eye on Dad because as soon as I come in he closes the door and I'm stuck. The only point of getting in the house is to have dinner. It looked safe so I got a bit closer. If they aren't watching I've sometimes been able to get in, have my dinner and shoot out again before they see me. I crept in last night. Dad was at his desk and Mum was zipping around the house somewhere. I darted to the dinner table, but there was nothing in the bowls. Heck! I ran to the back door, but Dad had already closed it...Heck! Fooled again. Now I've got to put up with Mum's new CD by some woman called Melissa Etheridge. It's blaring away and I've got my paws in my ears. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment