Magicians!

Did you know Hannah and Hettie are magicians? I think they are. I have never seen food disappear so quickly! Sarah used to buy those neat little multi packets of cat food. All measured out in portions. Each night we would just dish it up half each. Lamb and veg, Chicken and something and Salmon and something else expensive that they ate. Whatever..it all seemed a lot of money for two tiny pussy cats. By the way, did you see the cat in the new Steve Carell and Tina Fey movie Date Night? What was I talking about? Oh yeh, we just happened to come across another meat. Can't say why, I guess that we thought it was worth trying. So here it goes "PAWS Fresh ROO Meat" comes in a big bag and thats what they have every night. Because its not in measured little packets I probably give them more than they deserve and no matter how much I give them it disappears in seconds...I mean seconds. Sounds like an advert I know, but really its Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment